He has gone on to write several books about his experiences and all he has learned on his debt free journey. He has a website called DaveRamsey.com and has taught millions his money program "Financial Peace University". He is most famous for his "7 Baby Steps".
"7 Baby Steps"
- $1,000 to start an emergency fund
- Pay off all debt using the Debt Snowball
- 3 to 6 months of expenses in savings
- Invest 15% of household income in Roth IRAs and pre-tax retirement
- College funding for children
- Pay off home early
- Build wealth and give!
Why Use PerkStreet Financial?
PerkStreet is one of the few rewards debit cards on the market, and is available to virtually anyone who wants to open a new checking account. PerkStreet is currently offering 2% cash back on all purchases, and up to 5% cash back on purchases in popular categories. This makes the rewards program better than many rewards credit cards.
How Does the Cash Back Work?
To receive 2% cash back, you need to have a minimum balance of $5,000 on the day you make the purchase. If your balance drops below $5,000 your cash back reward drops to 1%. The max cash rewards of 5% is for select spending categories and stores, which changes on a scheduled basis. You can redeem your rewards for cash, or for gift cards from popular retailers such as Amazon, Target, Best Buy, or a gift card.
How Can PerkStreet Afford To Give You So Much Cash Back?
Every year, banks spend $80 billion on branches. That equals nearly $1,000 for every family in the United States. You probably only walk into a branch to use the ATM or to talk to someone when you have a question. At PerkStreet, there are better ways to spend that money — like having even more ATMs and even better service.
Additional PerkStreet Financial benefits:
- PerkStreet Financial is a FREE online checking account
- No cap on the amount of perks you can earn
- Nation’s Largest Surcharge-Free ATM Network
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No monthly fees when you use your account
- Sign-Up In Just 5 Minutes
- Free online banking and bill pay
- FDIC Insured Up to $250,000 and Protected from Fraud
- PerkStreet Financial Debit MasterCard® gives you up to 5% cash back
Sign up today for one of the most rewarding checking accounts and get the PerkStreet Financial Debit MasterCard® - the debit card that helps you get debt free. It gives you 5% cash back on certain categories and 2% on everything else.