|Taxes (Photo credit: Tax Credits)|
- Anyone under 65 can earn up to and including £8165 before they’re taxed
- Anyone between the ages of 65 -74 can earn up to and including £10,500
- Anyone 75 and over can earn up to and including £10,660
- You've been allocated an incorrect tax code
- Your entitlements have changed
- Your circumstances have changed (ie age)
In essence, if you are paying too much tax, then don’t worry unnecessarily. As long as you know who to contact and what forms to fill in, you should be able to claim tax back easily. Claim Tax Back at www.taxrebateservices.co.uk.